Wikiźródła:Skryptorium/Komunikaty

Z Wikiźródeł, wolnej biblioteki
Przejdź do nawigacji Przejdź do wyszukiwania
Monobook icon.svg
Skryptorium
Komunikaty

Pulpit na który przychodzą automatyczne powiadomienia z WMF i Meta.

Miłych i owocnych dyskusji!


Tech News: 2020-02[edytuj]

22:18, 6 sty 2020 (CET)

Tech News: 2020-03[edytuj]

MediaWiki message delivery (dyskusja) 19:39, 13 sty 2020 (CET)[odpowiedz]

Wiki Loves Folklore[edytuj]

WLL Subtitled Logo (transparent).svg

Hello Folks,

Wiki Loves Love is back again in 2020 iteration as Wiki Loves Folklore from 1 February, 2020 - 29 February, 2020. Join us to celebrate the local cultural heritage of your region with the theme of folklore in the international photography contest at Wikimedia Commons. Images, videos and audios representing different forms of folk cultures and new forms of heritage that haven’t otherwise been documented so far are welcome submissions in Wiki Loves Folklore. Learn more about the contest at Meta-Wiki and Commons.

Kind regards,
Wiki Loves Folklore International Team
— Tulsi Bhagat (contribs | talk)
sent using MediaWiki message delivery (dyskusja) 07:15, 18 sty 2020 (CET)
[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2020-04[edytuj]

20:41, 20 sty 2020 (CET)

Movement Learning and Leadership Development Project[edytuj]

Hello

The Wikimedia Foundation’s Community Development team is seeking to learn more about the way volunteers learn and develop into the many different roles that exist in the movement. Our goal is to build a movement informed framework that provides shared clarity and outlines accessible pathways on how to grow and develop skills within the movement. To this end, we are looking to speak with you, our community to learn about your journey as a Wikimedia volunteer. Whether you joined yesterday or have been here from the very start, we want to hear about the many ways volunteers join and contribute to our movement.

To learn more about the project, please visit the Meta page. If you are interested in participating in the project, please complete this simple Google form. Although we may not be able to speak to everyone who expresses interest, we encourage you to complete this short form if you are interested in participating!

-- LMiranda (WMF) (talk) 20:01, 22 sty 2020 (CET)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2020-05[edytuj]

19:52, 27 sty 2020 (CET)

Tech News: 2020-06[edytuj]

21:04, 3 lut 2020 (CET)

Tech News: 2020-07[edytuj]

20:09, 10 lut 2020 (CET)

Tech News: 2020-08[edytuj]

17:16, 17 lut 2020 (CET)

Tech News: 2020-09[edytuj]

21:59, 24 lut 2020 (CET)

Additional interface for edit conflicts on talk pages[edytuj]

Sorry, for writing this text in English. If you could help to translate it, it would be appreciated.

You might know the new interface for edit conflicts (currently a beta feature). Now, Wikimedia Germany is designing an additional interface to solve edit conflicts on talk pages. This interface is shown to you when you write on a discussion page and another person writes a discussion post in the same line and saves it before you do. With this additional editing conflict interface you can adjust the order of the comments and edit your comment. We are inviting everyone to have a look at the planned feature. Let us know what you think on our central feedback page! -- For the Technical Wishes Team: Max Klemm (WMDE) 15:15, 26 lut 2020 (CET)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2020-10[edytuj]

01:35, 3 mar 2020 (CET)

Tech News: 2020-11[edytuj]

18:14, 9 mar 2020 (CET)

Tech News: 2020-12[edytuj]

22:18, 16 mar 2020 (CET)

Tech News: 2020-13[edytuj]

18:05, 23 mar 2020 (CET)

Tech News: 2020-14[edytuj]

19:24, 30 mar 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-15[edytuj]

21:01, 6 kwi 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-16[edytuj]

17:30, 13 kwi 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-17[edytuj]

20:44, 20 kwi 2020 (CEST)

Technical maintenance planned[edytuj]

Trizek (WMF), 20:01, 27 kwi 2020 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Reminder: Technical maintenance planed[edytuj]

Trizek (WMF) 17:13, 29 kwi 2020 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2020-19[edytuj]

18:59, 4 maj 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-20[edytuj]

22:40, 11 maj 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-21[edytuj]

19:18, 18 maj 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-22[edytuj]

16:17, 25 maj 2020 (CEST)

Community Tech Launches Wikisource Improvement Initiative[edytuj]

Apologies for the broken links in the previous message. This message is in English, but we encourage translation into other languages. Thank you!

Hello everyone,

We hope you are all healthy and safe in these difficult times.

The Community Tech team has just launched a new initiative to improve Wikisource. We will be addressing five separate wishes, which came out of the 2020 Community Wishlist Survey, and we want you to be a part of the process! The projects include the following:

For the first project, the team will focus on the #1 wish: improve ebook exports. We have created a project page, which includes an analysis of the ebook export process. We now invite everyone to visit the page and share their feedback on the project talk page. Please let us know what you think of our analysis; we want to hear from all of you! Furthermore, we hope that you will participate in the other Wikisource improvement projects, which we’ll address in the future. Thank you in advance and we look forward to reading your feedback on the ebook export improvement talk page!

-- IFried (WMF) (Product Manager, Community Tech)

Sent by Satdeep Gill (WMF) using MediaWiki message delivery (dyskusja) 12:51, 28 maj 2020 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2020-23[edytuj]

00:30, 2 cze 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-24[edytuj]

23:11, 8 cze 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-25[edytuj]

23:37, 15 cze 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-26[edytuj]

20:48, 22 cze 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-27[edytuj]

18:30, 29 cze 2020 (CEST)

Feedback on movement names[edytuj]

Cześć. Apologies if you are not reading this message in your native language. Pomóż przetłumaczyć na Twój język if necessary. Dziękujemy!

There are a lot of conversations happening about the future of our movement names. We hope that you are part of these discussions and that your community is represented.

Since 16 June, the Foundation Brand Team has been running a survey in 7 languages about 3 naming options. There are also community members sharing concerns about renaming in a Community Open Letter.

Our goal in this call for feedback is to hear from across the community, so we encourage you to participate in the survey, the open letter, or both. The survey will go through 7 July in all timezones. Input from the survey and discussions will be analyzed and published on Meta-Wiki.

Thanks for thinking about the future of the movement, --The Brand Project team, 21:39, 2 lip 2020 (CEST)

Note: The survey is conducted via a third-party service, which may subject it to additional terms. For more information on privacy and data-handling, see the survey privacy statement.

Tech News: 2020-28[edytuj]

22:18, 6 lip 2020 (CEST)

Announcing a new wiki project! Welcome, Abstract Wikipedia[edytuj]

Sent by m:User:Elitre (WMF) 22:13, 9 lip 2020 (CEST) - m:Special:MyLanguage/Abstract Wikipedia/July 2020 announcement [odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2020-29[edytuj]

18:29, 13 lip 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-30[edytuj]

21:13, 20 lip 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-31[edytuj]

15:51, 27 lip 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-32[edytuj]

17:43, 3 sie 2020 (CEST)

Technical Wishes: FileExporter and FileImporter become default features on all Wikis[edytuj]

Max Klemm (WMDE) 11:14, 6 sie 2020 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2020-33[edytuj]

18:06, 10 sie 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-34[edytuj]

22:41, 17 sie 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-35[edytuj]

19:59, 24 sie 2020 (CEST)

Important: maintenance operation on September 1st[edytuj]

Trizek (WMF) (talk) 15:49, 26 sie 2020 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2020-36[edytuj]

22:11, 31 sie 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-37[edytuj]

17:59, 7 wrz 2020 (CEST)

Invitation to participate in the conversation[edytuj]

Tech News: 2020-38[edytuj]

18:19, 14 wrz 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-39[edytuj]

23:28, 21 wrz 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-40[edytuj]

23:24, 28 wrz 2020 (CEST)

Wiki of functions naming contest[edytuj]

23:13, 29 wrz 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-41[edytuj]

18:25, 5 paź 2020 (CEST)

Call for feedback about Wikimedia Foundation Bylaws changes and Board candidate rubric[edytuj]

Cześć. Apologies if you are not reading this message in your native language. Pomóż przetłumaczyć na Twój język.

Today the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees starts two calls for feedback. One is about changes to the Bylaws mainly to increase the Board size from 10 to 16 members. The other one is about a trustee candidate rubric to introduce new, more effective ways to evaluate new Board candidates. The Board welcomes your comments through 26 October. For more details, check the full announcement.

Dziękujemy! Qgil-WMF (talk) 19:10, 7 paź 2020 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2020-42[edytuj]

17:24, 12 paź 2020 (CEST)

Tech News: 2020-43[edytuj]

18:31, 19 paź 2020 (CEST)

Important: maintenance operation on October 27[edytuj]

-- Trizek (WMF) (talk) 19:12, 21 paź 2020 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2020-44[edytuj]

18:38, 26 paź 2020 (CET)

Tech News: 2020-45[edytuj]

17:10, 2 lis 2020 (CET)

Wiki of functions naming contest - Round 2[edytuj]

23:11, 5 lis 2020 (CET)

Tech News: 2020-46[edytuj]

16:50, 9 lis 2020 (CET)

Tech News: 2020-47[edytuj]

16:37, 16 lis 2020 (CET)

Community Wishlist Survey 2021[edytuj]

SGrabarczuk (WMF)

19:15, 20 lis 2020 (CET)

Tech News: 2020-48[edytuj]

18:19, 23 lis 2020 (CET)

Global bot policy proposal: invitation to a Meta discussion[edytuj]

Wikidata descriptions changes to be included more often in Recent Changes and Watchlist[edytuj]

Tech News: 2020-49[edytuj]

18:45, 30 lis 2020 (CET)

2020 Coolest Tool Award Ceremony on December 11th[edytuj]

Tech News: 2020-50[edytuj]

17:15, 7 gru 2020 (CET)

Badanie Życzeń Społeczności 2021[edytuj]

SGrabarczuk (WMF)

16:55, 11 gru 2020 (CET)

Tech News: 2020-51[edytuj]

22:34, 14 gru 2020 (CET)

Tech News: 2020-52[edytuj]

21:54, 21 gru 2020 (CET)

Tech News: 2021-02[edytuj]

16:42, 11 sty 2021 (CET)

Tech News: 2021-03[edytuj]

17:10, 18 sty 2021 (CET)

Tech News: 2021-04[edytuj]

19:31, 25 sty 2021 (CET)

Moving Wikimania 2021 to a Virtual Event[edytuj]

Wikimania's logo.

Cześć. Apologies if you are not reading this message in your native language. Pomóż przetłumaczyć na Twój język. Dziękujemy!

Wikimania will be a virtual event this year, and hosted by a wide group of community members. Whenever the next in-person large gathering is possible again, the ESEAP Core Organizing Team will be in charge of it. Stay tuned for more information about how you can get involved in the planning process and other aspects of the event. Please read the longer version of this announcement on wikimedia-l.

ESEAP Core Organizing Team, Wikimania Steering Committee, Wikimedia Foundation Events Team, 16:16, 27 sty 2021 (CET)

Project Grant Open Call[edytuj]

This is the announcement for the Project Grants program open call that started on January 11, with the submission deadline of February 10, 2021.
This first open call will be focussed on Community Organizing proposals. A second open call focused on research and software proposals is scheduled from February 15 with a submission deadline of March 16, 2021.

For the Round 1 open call, we invite you to propose grant applications that fall under community development and organizing (offline and online) categories. Project Grant funds are available to support individuals, groups, and organizations to implement new experiments and proven ideas, from organizing a better process on your wiki, coordinating a campaign or editathon series to providing other support for community building. We offer the following resources to help you plan your project and complete a grant proposal:

Program officers are also available to offer individualized proposal support upon request. Contact us if you would like feedback or more information.

We are excited to see your grant ideas that will support our community and make an impact on the future of Wikimedia projects. Put your idea into motion, and submit your proposal by February 10, 2021!

Please feel free to get in touch with questions about getting started with your grant application, or about serving on the Project Grants Committee. Contact us at projectgrantsSzablon:Atwikimedia.org. Please help us translate this message to your local language. MediaWiki message delivery (dyskusja) 09:01, 28 sty 2021 (CET)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2021-05[edytuj]

23:38, 1 lut 2021 (CET)

Wiki Loves Folklore 2021 is back![edytuj]

Pomóż przetłumaczyć na Twój język

Wiki Loves Folklore Logo.svg

You are humbly invited to participate in the Wiki Loves Folklore 2021 an international photography contest organized on Wikimedia Commons to document folklore and intangible cultural heritage from different regions, including, folk creative activities and many more. It is held every year from the 1st till the 28th of February.

You can help in enriching the folklore documentation on Commons from your region by taking photos, audios, videos, and submitting them in this commons contest.

Please support us in translating the project page and a banner message to help us spread the word in your native language.

Kind regards,

Wiki loves Folklore International Team

MediaWiki message delivery (dyskusja) 14:25, 6 lut 2021 (CET)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2021-06[edytuj]

18:42, 8 lut 2021 (CET)

Tech News: 2021-07[edytuj]

18:56, 15 lut 2021 (CET)

Tech News: 2021-08[edytuj]


01:17, 23 lut 2021 (CET)

Tech News: 2021-09[edytuj]


20:08, 1 mar 2021 (CET)

Wikifunctions logo contest[edytuj]

02:50, 2 mar 2021 (CET)

Tech News: 2021-10[edytuj]

18:51, 8 mar 2021 (CET)

Tech News: 2021-11[edytuj]

00:22, 16 mar 2021 (CET)

Tech News: 2021-12[edytuj]

17:53, 22 mar 2021 (CET)

Tech News: 2021-13[edytuj]

19:30, 29 mar 2021 (CEST)

Tech News: 2021-14[edytuj]

21:41, 5 kwi 2021 (CEST)

Global bot policy changes[edytuj]

Line numbering coming soon to all wikis[edytuj]

-- Johanna Strodt (WMDE) 17:09, 12 kwi 2021 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2021-16[edytuj]

18:48, 19 kwi 2021 (CEST)

Suggested Values[edytuj]

Timur Vorkul (WMDE) 16:08, 22 kwi 2021 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2021-17[edytuj]

23:24, 26 kwi 2021 (CEST)

Tech News: 2021-18[edytuj]

17:43, 3 maj 2021 (CEST)

Tech News: 2021-19[edytuj]

17:10, 10 maj 2021 (CEST)

Tech News: 2021-20[edytuj]

15:49, 17 maj 2021 (CEST)

Feedback requested: Ebook Export Improvement Project[edytuj]

Note: This message is in English, but we encourage translation into other languages. Thank you!

Hello, everyone!

I am pleased to announce that the Community Tech team at WMF has posted our August update on the Wikisource Ebook Export Improvement project! This project came out of our 2020 Community Wishlist Survey, and it was the #1 wish voted on by survey participants.

So, what does this mean? In short, we want your feedback! Now that we have posted the August update, we want to know what you think. The update includes findings from our community consultation, results from two separate analyses conducted by the team (on improving WSExport reliability & font rendering support), and proposed next steps. It is our hope that people can read our analysis, share their feedback, and engage in a conversation with us on the talk page. Your feedback will be invaluable, and it will help determine the next steps of the project.

Thank you to everyone who has participated in the consultation so far! It's been a joy to explore how we can improve the ebook export experience. Now, we look forward to reading a new round of feedback on the project talk page!

-- IFried (WMF) (Product Manager, Community Tech)

Sent by User:SGill (WMF) using MediaWiki message delivery (dyskusja) 14:14, 17 sie 2020 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Wikisource Pagelist Widget: Ready to be enabled[edytuj]

Note: This message is in English, but we encourage translation into other languages. Thank you!

Hello everyone,

We are excited to announce that the Wikisource Pagelist widget is now available to be enabled on all Wikisources. Any interface admin on your wiki can enable it by using the instructions on the following page:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Help:Extension:ProofreadPage/Pagelist_widget

In case, your wiki doesn’t have an interface admin, reach out to us on the ‘Help with enabling the widget on your wiki’ section of the project talk page and we will connect you with a global interface admin:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikisource_Pagelist_Widget#Help_with_enabling_the_widget_on_your_wiki

You will need to hold a local discussion around what would be the labels for different page types in your language for the visual mode. (For example, ToC = ਤਤਕਰਾ in Punjabi, title = শিরোনাম in Bengali)

Feel free to also give us any feedback on the project talk page on Meta-Wiki as well.

Regards

Sohom Datta

Sent by Satdeep Gill (WMF) using MediaWiki message delivery (dyskusja) 07:56, 15 wrz 2020 (CEST) [odpowiedz]

Wikisource Pagelist Widget: Wikisource Meetup (29th September 2020)[edytuj]

Hello everyone,

We hope you are doing well!

We reached out to you a couple of weeks ago to share that Wikisource Pagelist Widget is now ready to be enabled to Wikisource. Since then, many language Wikisources have enabled the widget but many are yet to do so.

So, we have decided to organize a Wikisource Meetup to give a live demonstration on how to use the widget in both wikitext and visual modes. There will be some time for the participants to share their feedback and experience with the widget. We will also provide support in case some Wikisource communities are seeking help in enabling the widget.

The meetup will take place on 29 September 2020 at 9:30 AM UTC or 3 PM IST. Google Meet link for the meeting is: http://meet.google.com/khu-dfph-qsd

Looking forward to seeing the global Wikisource community connect amid these difficult times when physical meetings have not been taking place.

P.S. If you are planning to attend this meetup and are comfortable in sharing your email address then send us your confirmation in the form of a small email to sgill@wikimedia.org, this will help us in getting a sense of the number of people that are planning to show-up. We are aware that this time-zone is not convenient for everyone and more meetups can be organized in the future.

Regards

Sohom, Sam and Satdeep

Sent by Satdeep using MediaWiki message delivery (dyskusja) 13:03, 24 wrz 2020 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2021-21[edytuj]

19:07, 24 maj 2021 (CEST)

Tech News: 2021-22[edytuj]

19:05, 31 maj 2021 (CEST)

Tech News: 2021-23[edytuj]

22:02, 7 cze 2021 (CEST)

Tech News: 2021-24[edytuj]

22:26, 14 cze 2021 (CEST)

Wikimania 2021: Individual Program Submissions[edytuj]

Wikimania logo with text 2.svg

Dear all,

Wikimania 2021 will be hosted virtually for the first time in the event's 15-year history. Since there is no in-person host, the event is being organized by a diverse group of Wikimedia volunteers that form the Core Organizing Team (COT) for Wikimania 2021.

Event Program - Individuals or a group of individuals can submit their session proposals to be a part of the program. There will be translation support for sessions provided in a number of languages. See more information here.

Below are some links to guide you through;

Please note that the deadline for submission is 18th June 2021.

Announcements- To keep up to date with the developments around Wikimania, the COT sends out weekly updates. You can view them in the Announcement section here.

Office Hour - If you are left with questions, the COT will be hosting some office hours (in multiple languages), in multiple time-zones, to answer any programming questions that you might have. Details can be found here.

Best regards,

MediaWiki message delivery (dyskusja) 06:19, 16 cze 2021 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

On behalf of Wikimania 2021 Core Organizing Team

Tech News: 2021-25[edytuj]

17:49, 21 cze 2021 (CEST)

Editing news 2021 #2[edytuj]

16:15, 24 cze 2021 (CEST)

Server switch[edytuj]

SGrabarczuk (WMF) 03:19, 27 cze 2021 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2021-26[edytuj]

18:32, 28 cze 2021 (CEST)

Tech News: 2021-27[edytuj]

19:33, 5 lip 2021 (CEST)

Tech News: 2021-29[edytuj]

17:31, 19 lip 2021 (CEST)

Tech News: 2021-30[edytuj]

23:11, 26 lip 2021 (CEST)

Tech News: 2021-31[edytuj]

22:47, 2 sie 2021 (CEST)

Tech News: 2021-32[edytuj]

18:21, 9 sie 2021 (CEST)

Tech News: 2021-33[edytuj]

21:27, 16 sie 2021 (CEST)

Update on the OCR Improvements[edytuj]

Hello! Sorry for writing in English. Pomóż przetłumaczyć na Twój język.

The OCR Improvements are complete. We, the Community Tech team, are grateful for your feedback from the beginning to the last stage when we were finalizing the interface.

Engine improvements[edytuj]

OCR menu in toolbar
Reliability

Prior to our work, the OCR tools were separate gadgets. We have added "Wikimedia OCR." It is available under one icon inside the toolbar on all Wikisource wikis. This tool supports two other OCR tools, Tesseract and Google OCR. We expect these tools to be more stable. We will maintain Wikimedia OCR.

The gadgets will remain available. The communities will have sovereignty over when to enable or disable these.

Speed

Prior to this work, transcription would take upwards of 40 seconds. Our improvements average a transcription time under 4 seconds.

Advanced Tools improvements[edytuj]

Multi-language support in advanced tools.png
Multiple-language support

Documents with multiple languages can be transcribed in a new way.

  1. Open the Advanced Options
  2. Select the Languages (optional) field
  3. Search for and enter the languages in order of prevalence in the document.
UI Crop tool in Advanced tools
Cropping tool / Multi-column support

We have included a Cropper tool. It allows to select regions to transcribe on pages with complicated layouts.

OCR onboarding.png
Discoverability and accessibility of OCR

We have added an interface for new users. It is pulsating blue dots over the new icon in the toolbar. The new interface explains what OCR means and what transcription means in Wikisource.

We believe that you will do even more great things because of these changes. We also hope to see you at the 2022 Community Wishlist Survey. Thanks you again for all your opinions and support.

Please share your opinions on the project talk page!

NRodriguez (WMF) and SGrabarczuk (WMF) 03:57, 19 sie 2021 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2021-34[edytuj]

23:58, 23 sie 2021 (CEST)

Read-only reminder[edytuj]

O środa sierpień 25 06:00 UTC zostaną wykonane prace konserwacyjne. Operacja potrwa tylko kilka minut.

Operacja dotknie tej wiki jak i 11 innych. W tym czasie niemożliwe będzie zapisywanie zmian.

Równocześnie niemożliwe będzie wykonywanie operacji związanych z CentralAuth (globalne zmiany nazwy użytkownika, zmiana/potwierdzanie adresów email, logowanie sie do nowy wiki, zmiany hasła).

W celu uzyskania szczegółów wykonywanej operacji sprawdź Phabricatora.

30 minut przed operacją zostanie wyświetlony baner informacyjny.

Prosimy o wsparcie w informowaniu społeczności o tych pracach technicznych. Dziękujemy!

22:35, 24 sie 2021 (CEST)

Tech News: 2021-35[edytuj]

18:01, 30 sie 2021 (CEST)

Tech News: 2021-36[edytuj]

17:20, 6 wrz 2021 (CEST)

The 2022 Community Wishlist Survey will happen in January[edytuj]

SGrabarczuk (WMF) (talk) 02:23, 7 wrz 2021 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Call for Candidates for the Movement Charter Drafting Committee ending 14 September 2021[edytuj]

Zespół Strategii Ruchu ogłasza nabór kandydatów do grupy roboczej ds. Movement Charter. Nabór rozpoczyna się 2 sierpnia 2021 i kończy 14 września 2021.

Grupa będzie liczyła około 15 członków. Oczekuje się, że jej członkowie będą reprezentować różnorodność społeczności całego ruchu. Różnorodność obejmuje .m.in płeć, język, pochodzenia geograficzne i doświadczenie życiowe. Obejmuje to udział w projektach Wikimedia, organizacjach afiliowanych oraz w Wikimedia Foundation.

Znajomość języka angielskiego nie jest wymagana, aby zostać członkiem grupy. W razie potrzeby zapewnione zostanie wsparcie w zakresie tłumaczeń pisemnych i ustnych. Członkowie mogą otrzymać dodatek na pokrycie kosztów uczestnictwa w grupie w wysokości 100 USD za każde dwa miesiące.

Poszukujemy osób, które posiadają następujące umięjętności:

  • Wiedzą jak pracować w grupie. (zademonstrowane wcześniejsze doświadczenie będzie mile widziane)
  • Są gotowi do szukania kompromisów.
  • Skoncentrowania się na wspólnocie, integracji i różnorodności.
  • Wiedzę na temat konsultacji ze społecznościami.
  • Mają doświadczenie w komunikacji międzykulturowej.
  • Posiadają doświadczenie w zarządzaniu w organizacjach non-profit lub społecznościach.
  • Mają doświadczenie w negocjacjach z różnymi stronami.

Grupa rozpocznie pracę w 15-osobowym składzie. Jeśli zostanie zgłoszonych 20 lub więcej kandydatów, odbędzie się mieszany proces wyborów i selekcji przez Wikimedia Foundation. Jeśli zostanie zgłoszonych 19 lub mniej kandydatów, odbędzie się selekcja bez przeprowadzania wyborów.

Czy jesteś w stanie pomóc ruchowi Wikimedia w tej ważnej sprawie? Prześlij swoją kandydaturę tutaj. Jeśli masz pytania, skontaktuj się z nami: strategy2030Szablon:Atwikimedia.org.

Xeno (WMF) 18:51, 10 wrz 2021 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Server switch[edytuj]

SGrabarczuk (WMF) (dyskusja) 02:46, 11 wrz 2021 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Talk to the Community Tech[edytuj]

Szablon:Dir

Read this message in another languagePomóż przetłumaczyć na Twój język

Hello!

As we have recently announced, we, the team working on the Community Wishlist Survey, would like to invite you to an online meeting with us. It will take place on September 15th, 23:00 UTC on Zoom, and will last an hour. Click here to join.

Agenda

Format

The meeting will not be recorded or streamed. Notes without attribution will be taken and published on Meta-Wiki. The presentation (first three points in the agenda) will be given in English.

We can answer questions asked in English, French, Polish, and Spanish. If you would like to ask questions in advance, add them on the Community Wishlist Survey talk page or send to sgrabarczuk@wikimedia.org.

Natalia Rodriguez (the Community Tech manager) will be hosting this meeting.

Invitation link

See you! SGrabarczuk (WMF) (dyskusja) 05:04, 11 wrz 2021 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2021-37[edytuj]

17:35, 13 wrz 2021 (CEST)

Tech News: 2021-38[edytuj]

20:32, 20 wrz 2021 (CEST)

Tech News: 2021-39[edytuj]

00:22, 28 wrz 2021 (CEST)

Porozmawiajmy o Ulepszeniach interfejsu[edytuj]

Annotated Wikipedia Vector interface (logged-out).png

Witajcie!

Czy zauważyliście, że niektóre wiki mają inny interfejs? Czy jesteście ciekawi następnych kroków? Może macie pytania albo pomysły dotyczące designu lub kwestii technicznych?

Dołączcie do spotkania z zespołem pracującym nad Ulepszeniami interfejsu! Odbędzie się ono 12 października o 18:00 czasu polskiego na Zoomie. Potrwa godzinę. Kliknijcie tu, aby dołączyć.

Agenda

  • Informacja o najnowszych działaniach
  • Przyczepiony nagłówek - prezentacja wersji demo
  • Pytania i odpowiedzi, dyskusja

Format

Spotkanie nie będzie nagrywane ani nadawane do oglądania. Notatki zostaną zapisane w pliku Dokumentów Google. Część z prezentacją (pierwsze dwa punkty agendy) będzie po angielsku.

Będziemy odpowiadali na pytania zadane po angielsku, francusku, hiszpańsku i polsku. Jeżeli chcecie zadać pytania z góry, napiszcie je na stronie dyskusji lub wyślijcie na adres sgrabarczuk@wikimedia.org.

Spotkanie będzie prowadziła Olga Vasileva (menedżerka zespołu).

Link z zaproszeniem

Do zobaczenia! SGrabarczuk (WMF) 18:20, 4 paź 2021 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2021-40[edytuj]

18:31, 4 paź 2021 (CEST)

Tech News: 2021-41[edytuj]

17:30, 11 paź 2021 (CEST)

Głosowanie w wyborach na członków grupy roboczej ds. Movement Charter jest już otwarte[edytuj]

W sumie 70 Wikimedian z całego świata ubiega się w tych wyborach o 7 miejsc.

Głosowanie trwa od 12 października do 24 października 2021 roku.

Komitet będzie składał się w sumie z 15 członków: społeczności projektów głosują na 7 członków, 6 członków zostanie wybranych przez organizacje afiliowane Wikimedia w równolegle trwającym procesie, a 2 członków zostanie mianowanych przez Wikimedia Foundation. Zebranie się grupy jest planowane do 1 listopada 2021 roku.

Dowiedz się więcej o każdym z kandydatów, aby móc oddać swój głos, w języku, który preferujesz: <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Movement_Charter/Drafting_Committee/Candidates>

Dowiedz się więcej o grupie roboczej: <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Movement_Charter/Drafting_Committee>

W tych wyborach po raz pierwszy wprowadziliśmy aplikację do doradztwa wyborczego. Kliknij sobie przez narzędzie, a zobaczysz, który kandydat jest Ci najbliższy poglądami! Sprawdź na <https://mcdc-election-compass.toolforge.org/>

Przeczytaj całe ogłoszenia: <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Movement_Charter/Drafting_Committee/Elections>

Zagłosuj za pomocą SecurePoll: <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Movement_Charter/Drafting_Committee/Elections>

Z wyrazami szacunku,

Zespół Movement Strategy & Governance, Wikimedia Foundation

MNadzikiewicz (WMF) (dyskusja) 13:56, 14 paź 2021 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2021-42[edytuj]

22:53, 18 paź 2021 (CEST)

Porozmawiaj z Community Tech[edytuj]

Magic Wand Icon 229981 Color Flipped.svg

Cześć!

My, zespół pracujący nad Badaniem Życzeń Społeczności, chcielibyśmy zaprosić was na spotkanie online. Odbędzie się ono 27 października (środa) o 15:30 Europe/Warsaw na Zoomie i potrwa godzinę. Kliknij, aby dołączyć.

Agenda

  • Zostań ambasadorem/ambasadorką Badań Życzeń Społeczności. Pomóż nam informować Twoją społeczność o BŻS.
  • Najnowsze wiadomości o pracy nad ujednoznacznieniami i podglądem na żywo
  • Pytania i odpowiedzi

Format

Spotkanie nie będzie nagrywane ani nadawane tylko do oglądania. Notatki bez przypisania autorstwa zostaną opublikowane na Meta-Wiki. Prezentacja (wszystkie punkty programu oprócz pytań i odpowiedzi) będzie przeprowadzona po angielsku.

Będziemy odpowiadali na pytania zadane po polsku, angielsku, francusku, niemiecku lub hiszpańsku. Jeżeli chcecie zadać pytania z góry, napiszcie je na stronie dyskusji Badań Życzeń Społeczności lub wyślijcie na adres sgrabarczuk@wikimedia.org.

Spotkanie będzie prowadziła Natalia Rodriguez (menedżerka zespołu Community Tech).

Link z zaproszeniem

Do zobaczenia! SGrabarczuk (WMF) (talk) 01:17, 23 paź 2021 (CEST)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2021-43[edytuj]

22:08, 25 paź 2021 (CEST)

Tech News: 2021-44[edytuj]

21:28, 1 lis 2021 (CET)

Poznaj nowych członków grupy roboczej ds. Movement Charter[edytuj]

Proces (s)elekcyjny do grupy roboczej ds. Movement Charter został zakońcony.

Grupa zbierze się wkrótce, aby rozpocząć prace. Komisja może powołać do trzech dodatkowych członków w celu uzupełnienia braków w zakresie swojej różnorodności lub fachowej wiedzy.

Jeśli chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o procesie Movement Charter, śledź aktualizacje na Meta-wiki lub dołącz do grupy na Telegramie.

Z podziękowaniami od zespołu Movement Strategy and Governance

MNadzikiewicz (WMF) (dyskusja) 09:26, 2 lis 2021 (CET)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2021-45[edytuj]

21:36, 8 lis 2021 (CET)

Tech News: 2021-46[edytuj]

23:06, 15 lis 2021 (CET)

Tech News: 2021-47[edytuj]

21:02, 22 lis 2021 (CET)

Przyszłość Badania Życzeń Społeczności[edytuj]

Magic Wand Icon 229981 Color Flipped.svg

Cześć!

My, zespół pracujący nad Badaniem Życzeń Społeczności, chcielibyśmy zaprosić was na spotkanie online. Odbędzie się ono 30 listopada (wtorek) o 18:00 Europe/Warsaw na Zoomie i potrwa godzinę. Kliknij, aby dołączyć.

Agenda

  • Zmiany w Badaniu Życzeń Społeczności w 2022. Pomóż nam zadecydować.
  • Zostań ambasadorem/ambasadorką Badań Życzeń Społeczności. Pomóż nam informować Twoją społeczność o BŻS.
  • Pytania i odpowiedzi

Format

Spotkanie nie będzie nagrywane ani nadawane tylko do oglądania. Notatki bez przypisania autorstwa zostaną opublikowane na Meta-Wiki. Prezentacja (wszystkie punkty programu oprócz pytań i odpowiedzi) będzie przeprowadzona po angielsku.

Będziemy odpowiadali na pytania zadane po polsku, angielsku, francusku, niemiecku lub hiszpańsku. Jeżeli chcecie zadać pytania z góry, napiszcie je na stronie dyskusji Badań Życzeń Społeczności lub wyślijcie na adres sgrabarczuk@wikimedia.org.

Spotkanie będzie prowadziła Natalia Rodriguez (menedżerka zespołu Community Tech).

Link z zaproszeniem

Do zobaczenia! SGrabarczuk (WMF) (dyskusja) 01:26, 27 lis 2021 (CET)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2021-48[edytuj]

22:15, 29 lis 2021 (CET)

Tech News: 2021-49[edytuj]

22:59, 6 gru 2021 (CET)

Tech News: 2021-50[edytuj]

23:27, 13 gru 2021 (CET)

Tech News: 2021-51[edytuj]

23:05, 20 gru 2021 (CET)

Zaproszenie do dyskusji na temat wyborów do Rady Powierniczej[edytuj]

Możesz znaleźć tę wiadomość przetłumaczoną na inne języki na Meta-wiki.

Rada Powiernicza Wikimedia Foundation informuje o zapraszeniu do wyrażenia opinii na temat nadchodzących wyborów do Rady Powierniczej w 2022 roku. Dyskusja oraz zbieranie opinii odbędą się w dniach 7 stycznia - 10 lutego 2022 roku.

Szczegóły zostaną dopracowane w tygodniu poprzedzającym dyskusję, ale potwierdziliśmy już co najmniej dwa pytania, które zostaną zadane społeczności w celu uzyskania informacji zwrotnej:

  • Jaki jest najlepszy sposób na zapewnienie sprawiedliwej reprezentacji społecznościom rozwijającym się w Radzie Powierniczej?
  • Jak (w jaki sposób?) kandydaci powinni (lub NIE powinni) angażować się podczas wyborów?

Prawdopodobnie do dyskusji zostanie dodane jeszcze jedno lub dwa pytania. Zespół Movement Strategy and Governance przedstawia jednak już znane pytania wcześniej, chcąc dać czas członkom społeczności i afiliantom na rozważenie i przygotowanie pomysłów na podstawione wyżej pytania przed rozpoczęciem dyskusji. Przepraszamy, że w tym momencie nie mamy jeszcze pełnej listy pytań.

Nie chcemy przytłaczać społeczności prośbami. Naszym celem jest poinformowanie Was o trwających procesach oraz zebrać oferowaną przez Was informację zwrotną.

Czy potrzebujecie pomocy w zorganizowaniu lokalnych spotkań/konwersacji podczas tej dyskusji?

Jeśli tak, to proszę o kontakt ze mną, zespołem Movement Strategy and Governance team na Meta-wiki, w serwisie Telegram, lub przez email (msg(_AT_)wikimedia.org).

Odezwijcie się, jeśli macie jakieś pytania lub wątpliwości. Zespół Movement Strategy and Governance będzie pracował w okrojonym składzie w pierwszych dniach roku. Prosimy o wybaczenie opóźnień w odpowiedziach. Zdajemy sobie również sprawę, że niektórzy członkowie społeczności i afilianci są offline podczas grudniowych świąt oraz na przełomie roku. Przepraszamy, jeśli nasza wiadomość dotarła do Was w czasie, gdy świętujecie i nie jesteście dostępni.

Z wyrazami szacunku,

MNadzikiewicz (WMF) (dyskusja) w imieniu Zespołu Movement Strategy and Governance


Wiki Loves Folklore is back![edytuj]

Pomóż przetłumaczyć na Twój język

Wiki Loves Folklore Logo.svg

You are humbly invited to participate in the Wiki Loves Folklore 2022 an international photography contest organized on Wikimedia Commons to document folklore and intangible cultural heritage from different regions, including, folk creative activities and many more. It is held every year from the 1st till the 28th of February.

You can help in enriching the folklore documentation on Commons from your region by taking photos, audios, videos, and submitting them in this commons contest.

You can also organize a local contest in your country and support us in translating the project pages to help us spread the word in your native language.

Feel free to contact us on our project Talk page if you need any assistance.

Kind regards,

Wiki loves Folklore International Team

--MediaWiki message delivery (dyskusja) 14:15, 9 sty 2022 (CET)[odpowiedz]

Badanie Życzeń Społeczności 2022[edytuj]

Community Wishlist Survey Lamp.svg

Ruszyło Badanie Życzeń Społeczności 2022!

Ten plebiscyt to proces, w którym społeczność wybierze, nad czym zespół Community Tech będzie pracował przez następny rok. Wszystkich zachęcamy do przesyłania propozycji w terminie 23 stycznia lub do komentowania innych już złożonych propozycji celem ich ulepszenia.

Społeczności będą głosować na propozycje między 28 stycznia a 11 lutego.

Zespół Community Tech zajmuje się narzędziami dla zaawansowanych edytorów. Propozycje można pisać w dowolnym języku - zostaną one przetłumaczone. Dziękujemy i wyczekujemy Twoich propozycji! SGrabarczuk (WMF) (talk) 19:27, 10 sty 2022 (CET)[odpowiedz]

Tech News: 2022-02[edytuj]

02:23, 11 sty 2022 (CET)

Tech News: 2022-03[edytuj]

20:55, 17 sty 2022 (CET)

Porozmawiaj z Community Tech[edytuj]

Community Wishlist Survey Lamp.svg

Cześć

My, zespół pracujący nad Badaniem Życzeń Społeczności, chcielibyśmy zaprosić was na spotkanie online. Odbędzie się ono 19 stycznia (środa) o 19:00 Europe/Warsaw na Zoomie i potrwa godzinę. Ten zewnętrzny system nie jest objęty polityką prywatności WMF. Kliknij, aby dołączyć.

Agenda

  • Pomyśl o swoich propozycjach i porozmawiaj z członkiem zespołu Community Tech o tym, jak można je ulepszyć.

Format

Spotkanie nie będzie nagrywane ani nadawane tylko do oglądania. Notatki bez przypisania autorstwa zostaną opublikowane na Meta-Wiki.

Będziemy odpowiadali na pytania zadane po angielsku, francusku, polsku, niemiecku lub hiszpańsku. Jeżeli chcecie zadać pytania z góry, napiszcie je na stronie dyskusji Badań Życzeń Społeczności lub wyślijcie na adres sgrabarczuk@wikimedia.org.

Spotkanie będzie prowadziła Natalia Rodriguez (menedżerka zespołu Community Tech).

Link z zaproszeniem

Do zobaczenia! SGrabarczuk (WMF) (dyskusja) 02:20, 18 sty 2022 (CET)[odpowiedz]

Subscribe to the This Month in Education newsletter - learn from others and share your stories[edytuj]

Dear community members,

Greetings from the EWOC Newsletter team and the education team at Wikimedia Foundation. We are very excited to share that we on tenth years of Education Newsletter (This Month in Education) invite you to join us by subscribing to the newsletter on your talk page or by sharing your activities in the upcoming newsletters. The Wikimedia Education newsletter is a monthly newsletter that collects articles written by community members using Wikimedia projects in education around the world, and it is published by the EWOC Newsletter team in collaboration with the Education team. These stories can bring you new ideas to try, valuable insights about the success and challenges of our community members in running education programs in their context.

If your affiliate/language project is developing its own education initiatives, please remember to take advantage of this newsletter to publish your stories with the wider movement that shares your passion for education. You can submit newsletter articles in your own language or submit bilingual articles for the education newsletter. For the month of January the deadline to submit articles is on the 20th January. We look forward to reading your stories.

Older versions of this newsletter can be found in the complete archive.

More information about the newsletter can be found at Education/Newsletter/About.

For more information, please contact spatnaikAtwikimedia.org.


About This Month in Education · Subscribe/Unsubscribe · Global message delivery · For the team: ZI Jony (Talk), wtorek 10:19, 18 styczeń 2022 (UTC)